It’s a fact that wedding events are still the best way for wedding professionals to strike up a relationship with potential clients. There are lots of companies on the internet supplying similar goods and services but there is no substitute for viewing products and meeting potential suppliers face to face. It is here that the bond is made and it is your chance to show why you, personally, can meet the bride and grooms needs rather than one of your competitors. Our events also have a limit on similar offerings so you know you will not be up against half the show when competing for business.
Our previous shows have an average of between 80-150 bride registrations so you can be guaranteed a good number of prospective clients at any of our events. This is as a result of a strong advertising campaign and commitment to providing a polished and professional exhibition ensuring you get the best possible support on the day. We also offer incentives for brides to attend such as exclusive competitions to win fantastic prizes for coming along to the Wedding Exhibition.
What do you get as part of your exhibitor package?
- Table and chairs (where required) – if you don’t require a table please let us know. We don’t want to clutter your space.
- As an exhibitor you will get unlimited tea and coffee throughout the show. Please bring your own food though, or purchase it from the venue (where available)
- A free JPEG design to promote your participation at the event via social media (if required) – please email us if you would like a bespoke version for your business.
- A database of brides registering at the show to assist you in following up leads; data consists of names, address, telephone number, date and place of wedding
- Our data list include email addresses unlike other organisers that often charge extra for this and at 50p a go for 200 emails that’s £100 on top of your show fee!!
- Guidance and advice on the best way to get sales from your exhibition space from an event planner with 20 years of experience.
How do we ensure that the footfall for the event will be good?
- A great mix of advertising bespoke to the location of the fair. The majority is target marketing through online and social media paid for adverts as well as listings on the wedding fair websites, magazine advertising and newspaper adverts.
- In-house marketing is key and we try to choose venue locations that are able to promote the event internally for a good period prior to the show.
- With a team with skilled marketeers and with newspaper experience we produce successful targeted press release to newspapers and relevant publications.
- As an attraction we run competitions with fantastic prizes to encourage footfall at all of our exhibitions.
- Banners outside venues (where allowed)
- Entry to all wedding exhibitions are free
50% deposit required on booking with the remainder payable 4-weeks before the event.